Intro about TT20 assets
In order to give our users a better experience of ThunderCore's ecosystem, when you use deposit supported assets such as USDT into TT Wallet, it will be automatically converted to TT20 asset. Please don't worry, this process is reversible, as when you withdraw your TT20 asset to your other wallet, it will be converted back to the original asset such as USDT.
This tutorial will show you how to deposit your assets from third-party wallets into your TT Wallet. As well as withdrawing your assets from your TT Wallet into your third party wallets. For this tutorial, we will use USDT as an example. However, please note that the process flow is the same for other supported assets.
Deposit USDT from a third-party wallet to TT Wallet
1. After withdrawing your USDT from your third-party wallet, open TT Wallet and go to the wallet tab then tap USDT and then you will see the transactions progress bar as shown below.
- This step may take a while due to the Ethereum network.
2. Wait for the progress bar finish.
3. Once your transaction is completed, your screen should look like the one below:
4. Check your wallet balance.
Withdraw USDT from TT Wallet to a third-party wallet
1. Go to Wallet then tap TT-USDT.
2. Press Send.
3. Enter the amount you want to send out and choose
ERC20-USDT as Chain Name, then enter the Recipient's wallet address.
- Please choose the Chain Name carefully. This process cannot be reverted once the transaction is sent.
4. Please read the Note carefully.
5. Wait for the processing and you will see your transaction completed on Ethereum when it’s finished.
6. Your USDT has been sent out successfully.
- If you want to check USDT transactions, please visit Etherscan rather than ThunderCore Scan (you cannot see the transaction record for internal transfer on ThunderCore Scan).
- When withdrawing your assets out of the TT Wallet to a wallet that does not support TT20 assets, please select the correct chain (ERC-20, BEP-20, or HRC-20), to prevent asset loss.
- The process for other supported assets (ERC-20, BEP-20, or HRC-20) is the same as demonstrated on this tutorial.