KuCoin Exchange has officially listed ThunderCore (TT)!
Currently you may deposit / withdraw either ERC20-TT or BEP20-TT to and from TT Wallet into KuCoin Exchange. This tutorial aims to guide you through the process for depositing your TT into KuCoin via TT Wallet and for withdrawing your TT from KuCoin into TT Wallet.
How to deposit TT into KuCoin from TT Wallet?
1. Login to your account on KuCoin Exchange and click on the “Wallet” icon on the top right.
2. Next click on “Deposit”.
3. Now search for and select “TT”.
4. Select the network that you would like to deposit via "ThunderCore(TT)" or “ETH (ERC20)” or “BSC (BEP20)”
5. Copy your wallet address.
6. Next visit TT Wallet and click on “TT”.
7. Then click on "Send"
8. Select the network
Note: If your deposit address on KuCoin is ThunderCore(TT) then select ThunderCore network. If your deposit address on KuCoin is ERC20 then select Ethereum Network. If your deposit address on KuCoin is BEP20 then select Binance Smart Chain Network.
9. Enter the amount of TT you would like to withdraw from your TT Wallet into KuCoin.
Note: Minimum withdrawal amount is 1000 TT per transaction.
10. Paste your BEP20-TT / ERC20-TT / TT-20 address of your deposit address on KuCoin.
11. Enter the Amount, and Wallet Address and then click “Continue” and confirm the transaction.
12. Wait for the transaction to be confirmed and check your deposit status on KuCoin.
- If you are on a different wallet such as MetaMask or Trust Wallet, the process is the same as shown in this tutorial.
- Please be cautious with your assets, due to the nature of blockchain any wrong transfers may lead to asset loss.
How to withdraw TT from KuCoin into TT Wallet?
1. First open up your TT Wallet and click on “TT” and select “Receive”
2. Then copy your “TT” wallet address
3. Now, login to your account on KuCoin Exchange and click on the “Wallet” icon on the top right.
4. Next click on “Withdraw”
5. Now search for and select “TT”
6. Select the network that you would like to deposit via “BSC (BEP20)” or “ETH (ERC20)” and click “Confirm”.
Note: The TT Wallet supports deposits of both BEP20-TT and ERC20-TT and there is no minimum deposit requirement for TT to the TT Wallet.
7. Paste your “TT” address and enter the amount of “TT” that you want to withdraw.
8. Confirm the transaction on KuCoin
9. Open up your TT Wallet and swipe down on the Wallet Tab to refresh and update your wallet balance.
10. Check your TT Wallet transaction history for your TT and the deposit has been completed!