What is TTSwap?
TTSwap is a DEX (decentralized exchange) on the ThunderCore blockchain based on the model: Automated Market-Making (AMM) inspired by Uniswap.
Why use TTSwap?
Enjoy a fast and decentralized exchange (DEX), allowing you to swap your tokens safely and quickly. TTSwap allows you to avoid undo value fluctuations in your crypto assets by converting and swapping your tokens on ThunderCore
When using a mobile device, please download an In-App browser that is compatible with Ethereum and then set up the ThunderCore Network to use TTSwap. Before swapping, make sure that you have switched the network to the ThunderCore Mainnet to connect your wallet.
TT Swap is supported on the following wallets:
- TT Wallet
- Trust Wallet
- Learn how to set up ThunderCore Mainnet in MetaMask
- Learn how to set up ThunderCore Mainnet in Trust Wallet
Main Features of TTSwap
The current functions of the TTSwap Exchange can be divided into the following categories:
- Add/Remove Liquidity
- Create Exchange
- Tokens list
How to use TTSwap?
First start by connecting your wallet to TTSwap
Note: If you’re on the TT Wallet, then please skip to step 2 as your wallet will automatically be connected to TTSwap and you will not need to connect your wallet manually.
Once you open the TTSwap exchange with a Web3 enabled browser (such as MetaMask), click “Connect” on the top right corner to connect your wallet with TTSwap.
To start using all the services on TTSwap, please click “Connect” to proceed.
Once you have successfully connected your wallet to TTSwap, you will be able to use all the functions available on TTSwap. The next section will introduce the functions on TTSwap and how to use them.
Swap is the first function that you will see on TTSwap, with this function you will be able to exchange any two kinds of supported tokens.
How to start swapping:
- Select the “Input” and “Output” token.
- Then enter an amount in either the "Input" or "Output" blank, and the other blank will automatically be calculated and filled in accordingly.
- Click on “Swap” and confirm the transaction and you have successfully swapped one token for another on TTSwap.
- If you fill in either the “Input” or “Output” blank, the other one will be filled in automatically based on the market’s price.
- If you click on the “Balance: XXX” amount underneath the Input or Output token, then TTSwap will automatically fill in the maximum amount that you can swap based on your balance (0.1 of your balance would be deducted and reserved).
- TTSwap charges a 0.3% fee for each transaction. (TT StableCoin ⇄ TT StableCoin's transaction fee will be taken twice, a total of 0.5991%) This fee is called the liquidity provider fee which will be paid to the liquidity providers
By adding liquidity to the liquidity pool, you are putting your TT and any other Token pair of your choice in a 1:1 value ratio into TTSwap's contract to increase liquidity for TT-Token trading pairs.
How to add liquidity to the liquidity pool:
- Under “Pool”, select “Add Liquidity” and then select the token that you would like to add liquidity.
- Unlock the trading pair by clicking on “Unlock” and confirm the transaction.Please note that this function can only be used after you have agreed to unlock the pair by clicking on the unlock button.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit (ensure that you have sufficient balance for both tokens)
- Click on “Add Liquidity” then confirm the transaction and you have successfully added liquidity for the trading pair.Note: By adding liquidity to the liquidity pool, you will earn the liquidity provider fees from the transaction fees collected from transactions conducted on TTSwap. Additionally, you will receive Liquidity Pool Tokens (LP Tokens) as your proof of stake after you have Added Liquidity in the exchange. This allows you to be able to remove liquidity from the pool anytime.
When you Remove Liquidity, you will be burning the Pool Tokens and in turn will receive the TT and Token that you originally added into the liquidity pool. The amount that you receive will also include the aforementioned exchange fee profit. You can only remove (withdraw) your own Pool Tokens.
How to remove liquidity from the liquidity pool:
- Under “Pool” select “Remove Liquidity” and select the token that would like to remove liquidity
- Enter the amount that you would like to removeTip: Click on the amount shown beside “Balance” to automatically enter the maximum amount.
- Click on “Remove Liquidity” and confirm the transaction and you have successfully removed liquidity from the liquidity pool.Note: Liquidity providers could potentially suffer from “impermanent loss” when removing liquidity during unfavorable market conditions.
3. Create Exchange
By creating an exchange you are allowing new tokens to be able to trade on TTSwap after the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain. To create exchange and exchange on TTSwap, you will need to do the following:
- Under “Pool”, select “Create Exchange” and fill in the address of the TT20 token that you would like to create an exchange of.
- Then click “Create Exchange” and confirm the transaction and you have successfully created an exchange for the token.
- When creating an exchange, you will need to provide the initial liquidity for the token
- Creating an exchange and adding liquidity does not list your TT20 token on TTSwap and/or the TT Wallet. If you would like to list your token, please visit our Token Listing Submission page for more information on listing your token.
"Stats" is a page where you can get to know the general stats of TT Swap including:
- TT Price
- Transactions (24HR)
- Trading Pairs Available
- Fees Collected (24HR)
- Transaction Volume (24HR)
- Top Trading Pairs
Note: You may utilize the TTSwap “Stats” page to refer to the APR of adding liquidity to the liquidity pool. To learn about how to add liquidity, please refer to the add liquidity section under “Pool”.
5. Tokens List
The tokens list page provides an overview of the list of all the tokens that are officially listed on TTSwap and provides the following information:
- Tokens List
- 24H change