To recover your TT Wallet, we strongly recommend you set up the passcode in the setting of TT Wallet. This will increase the chance of the wallet being recovered.
Submit a Recovery Request
If you have problems with single sign-on, please contact the SSO provider first. If you lose access to your TT Wallet, please contact Support, providing the following:
- Any recent operations in the wallet (please briefly describe);
- SSO (e.g. Apple, Google, Facebook, and WeChat) adopted of your TT Wallet;
- Device information used to log in;
- The language used in wallet;
- Submit a selfie of you, your ID, and a handwritten note with "For TT Wallet Only" and today's date written.
Other Wallet Related Issues
For other wallet related issues, you can check out our Help Center for further help. If there is still a problem, please contact Support and provide your wallet address along with details of the problem/error that you are experiencing.