What is ThunderCore?
ThunderCore combines high performance with decentralized trust. Made possible by years of rigorous academic research, ThunderCore is an EVM-compatible public blockchain that offers higher throughput, faster confirmation times, and lower costs to make it quick and easy for DApps to deploy and scale.
What is TT Wallet?
TT Wallet is a secure and easy to use crypto wallet with full DApp browser capability. Manage your assets and experience the fast, scalable, user-centric Web3 decentralized apps made only possible on ThunderCore's high performance blockchain. Learn more about TT Wallet.
What is the roadmap for ThunderCore?
Please check it on our official site here.
Is ThunderCore (TT) an ERC-20 token?
No. ThunderCore (TT) is the native currency of an independent public blockchain, ThunderCore.
ThunderCore is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compliant blockchain. Tokens based on the ERC-20 standard can be minted and deployed on ThunderCore.
What can I do with ThunderCore (TT)?
ThunderCore (TT) is the native currency of an independent public blockchain, ThunderCore. ThunderCore (TT) can be used to build and monetize decentralized applications on the ThunderCore blockchain. ThunderCore (TT) can be used to pay for gas costs, execute transactions and underwrite smart contracts on the ThunderCore blockchain.
How fast is ThunderCore?
ThunderCore offers confirmation time of 1-2 seconds. ThunderCore achieved a peak transactions per second of over 4,000. You can see live activity and performance on ThunderCore Scan.
How can I try ThunderCore?
ThunderCore (TT) for the ThunderCore Mainnet is available at the ThunderCore Mainnet Faucet.
Thunder Testnet Token (TST) is available for free at our Testnet faucet here. Learn about ThunderCore Testnet.
To build or migrate DApps, visit our tutorials.
You can always review live activity and performance on ThunderCore Block Explorer and ThunderCore Scan(Testnet).
Where can I buy ThunderCore (TT)?
Currently, there are several methods to get ThunderCore (TT):
- You can get TT on a few major exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io or Upbit. For the list of exchanges, refer here.
- Get TT via credit card here.
- If you already have some TT-20 assets (e.g. TT-USDT, TT-USDC...) you can swap them for some TT on TTSwap.
- If you don't have TT-20 assets, you can swap your BEP-20, HRC-20 or ERC-20 assets (e.g. BEP20-BNB, HRC20-HUSD, ERC20-USDT) to your wallet that supports TT-20 assets through ThunderBridge, and then swap the assets for TT on TTSwap. Reference: ThunderBridge tutorial & TTSwap tutorial.
- If you already have some BNB (BEP-20) or BUSD (BEP-20), then you can also visit Pancake Swap to Swap for some BEP20-TT and then deposit the assets to a wallet that support TT-20 wallets. For the list of wallets that support TT20 tokens, kindly refer here.
What type of DApps are a good fit for ThunderCore?
Any DApp which requires some form of real time interaction with its users is a perfect match for ThunderCore. Imagine a blockchain poker game fully hosted on the ThunderCore blockchain. Check out the DApps built on ThunderCore here.
So ThunderCore is just a super fast and low-cost version of Ethereum?
No! ThunderCore is laser focused on both making life easier for DApp developers, and making the blockchain more usable for end users.
Towards that end, ThunderCore is working on adding the following features natively to the blockchain, besides having high transaction throughput.
Want to learn more about ThunderCore and where to get ThunderCore?
Check us out on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko
Do you have an ambassador program?
Community-driven growth is important to us and Ambassadors play a very important part. Please see our Telegram for more information.
This is in the works.