This article will go over the process to withdraw your TT from TT Wallet as ERC20-TT on your Ethereum blockchain wallet.
To withdraw ERC20-TT from the TT Wallet onto a platform or wallet address that supports ERC20-TT, please perform the following steps:
1. Click on the Home tab on TT Wallet and open the “ThunderCore Bridge” page.
2. Select “Ethereum Network”.
3. Select the pair TT + ERC20-TT.
4. Enter the amount of TT that you would like to withdraw as ERC20-TT and then enter the Ethereum wallet address that supports ERC20-TT.
NOTE: The minimum amount per transaction is 1000TT. Please ensure that the wallet address you entered supports ERC20-TT.
5. Click "Transfer" and confirm the transaction
Wait for the transaction to be processed. Once it's been processed you can check the wallet that you sent the ERC20-TT to.