Transferring Cross-Chain Assets into ThunderCore from HECO
ThunderCore supports various cross-chain assets from HECO including: HT (HRC20).
This article goes through the process of converting cross-chain assets from an HECO-based token into the cross-chain token on ThunderCore.
*NOTE: Any wrong transfer may result in asset loss. Please be aware.
The process of loading TT-HT is:
- A user sends their HT (HRC20) from their HECO wallet into a smart contract running on the HECO blockchain.
- A set of Validator Nodes watching the HECO Smart contract will see the deposit and locks the HT (HRC20) and mints the equivalent amount of TT-HT on the ThunderCore Blockchain.
- TT-HT is sent to the user's TT Wallet.
The process of off-loading TT-HT is:
- TT-HT are sent to the ThunderCore Smart Contract.
- A set of Validator Nodes watching the ThunderCore Smart Contract will see the deposit, then burn the TT-HT and unlock HT(HRC20) from the HECO Smart Contract.
- HT (HRC20) are sent to the users HECO-based crypto wallet.
User Process: HT into TT-HT
1. Navigate to https://bridge.thundercore.com/ and connect to your MetaMask Wallet / Trust Wallet.
2. Input the amount of TT-HT and input your ThunderCore wallet address
3. Verify HT bridge is selected
4. Select “Transfer”
5. Verify the Address and select “Continue" and confirm the transaction
6. After confirming the transaction, the transfer will begin processing. You will need to wait for the Block Confirmation. This can take several seconds
7. Your transaction is complete. Select “OK” to return to your wallet
NOTE: Any wrong transfer may result in asset loss. Please be cautious and aware.