Transferring Cross-Chain Assets into ThunderCore from HECO
ThunderCore supports various cross-chain assets from HECO including: HT (HRC20), HUSD (HRC20).
This article goes through the process of converting cross-chain assets from an HECO-based token into the cross-chain token on ThunderCore.
*NOTE: Any wrong transfer may result in asset loss. Please be aware.
The process of loading TT-HT / TT-HUSD is:
- A user sends their HT (HRC20) / HUSD (HRC20) from their HECO wallet into a smart contract running on the HECO blockchain.
- A set of Validator Nodes watching the HECO Smart contract will see the deposit and locks the HT (HRC20) / HUSD (HRC20) and mints the equivalent amount of TT-HT / TT-HUSD on the ThunderCore Blockchain.
- TT-HT / TT-HUSD is sent to the user's TT Wallet.
The process of off-loading TT-HT / TT-HUSD is:
- TT-HT / TT-HUSD are sent to the ThunderCore Smart Contract.
- A set of Validator Nodes watching the ThunderCore Smart Contract will see the deposit, then burn the TT-HT / TT-HUSD and unlock HT(HRC20) / HUSD (HRC20) from the HECO Smart Contract.
- HT (HRC20) / HUSD (HRC20) are sent to the users HECO-based crypto wallet.
User Process: HUSD into TT-HUSD
1. Navigate to https://bridge.thundercore.com/ and connect to your MetaMask Wallet / Trust Wallet.
2. Input amount of HUSD and input your ThunderCore wallet address
3. Verify HUSD bridge is selected
4. Select “Transfer”
5. Verify Address and select “Continue" and confirm the transaction
6. After confirming the transaction, the transfer will begin processing. You will need to wait for the Block Confirmation. This can take several seconds
7. Your transaction is complete. Select “OK” to return to your wallet
The transfer process of HT (HRC20) is the same as that of HUSD (HRC20).
NOTE: Any wrong transfer may result in asset loss. Please be cautious and aware.