Transferring Cross-Chain Assets into ThunderCore from Binance Smart Chain
ThunderCore supports various cross-chain assets from the Binance Smart Chain, including: BUSD, BNB.
This document goes through the process of converting cross-chain assets from a Binance Smart Chain based token into the cross-chain token on ThunderCore.
*NOTE: Any wrong transfer may result in asset loss. Please be aware.
The process of loading TT-BUSD / TT-BNB / TT is:
- A user sends their BUSD / BNB / BEP20-TT from their wallet into a smart contract running on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
- A set of Validator Nodes watching the Binance Smart Chain Smart contract will see the deposit and locks the BUSD / BNB / BEP20-TT and mints the equivalent amount of TT-BUSD / TT-BNB / TT on the ThunderCore Blockchain.
- TT-BUSD / TT-BNB / TT is sent to the users TT Wallet.
The process of off-loading TT-BUSD / TT-BNB is:
- TT-BUSD / TT-BNB / TT are sent to the ThunderCore Smart Contract.
- A set of Validator Nodes watching the ThunderCore Smart Contract will see the deposit, then burn the TT-BUSD / TT-BNB / TT and unlock BUSD / BNB / BEP20-TT from the Binance Smart Chain Smart Contract.
- BUSD / BNB / BEP20-TT are sent to the user's crypto wallet.
User Process: BNB into TT-BNB
(1) Open Trust Wallet
(2)Click on the “DApps” browser tab
(3)Navigate to: https://bridge.thundercore.com/bsc/
(4)Verify that BNB > TT-BNB is selected on ThunderCore Bridge
(5)Enter BNB Amount and Input your ThunderCore Wallet Address
(6) Select “Transfer”
(7)Verify Address and select “Continue” to process the transaction
(8)Confirm transaction on your wallet and wait for the transaction to be processed. This may take several seconds.
(9)Once your transaction is complete, select “OK” and return to your wallet.
The transfer process of BUSD / BNB / BEP20-TT is the same.
NOTE: Any wrong transfer may result in asset loss. Please be aware.